• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

PSA Regarding issue with the Matriarch Seasonal Objective

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
For those interested, I confirmed with the team early in December that all bosses, outside of weekly outbreak modes, have the same chance of spawning. Matty has the exact same chance as any other Boss to spawn. Sorry to hear some of you are having some really bad luck with rng.

This is true for both console and PC

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
As a heads up, anybody who played during the event will receive the seasonal reward. I don't have an ETA at this time other than "within the month" is the goal.

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
For those interested, I confirmed with the team early in December that all bosses, outside of weekly outbreak modes, have the same chance of spawning. Matty has the exact same chance as any other Boss to spawn. Sorry to hear some of you are having some really bad luck with rng.

This is true for both console and PC
Literally all my friends had no luck then, weird.

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
Getting back to this thread.. Since the reply about the chance of Matriarch being the same as other bosses, when it was literally less than 5% Matriarch for a friend and only once or twice for me untill this reply, I got Matriarch on a normal ratio now.. That's really odd.. It's like you actually changed something in your live settings system in the backend.. don't recall how it's called, you know the system where you can tweak server global settings from your backend that will apply directly on servers.. Really weird. Really.