• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS4 issues

DeadPonyRainbows

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 29, 2020
Hi there, I recently uninstalled the game because it got to a point where i was risking damaging my ps4 pro, my ps4 is still pretty new and really looked after, i play many large games and have never ever had any of the issues im about to share...i fully believe the game is the problem.

at first i noticed my ps4 started making a very loud vacuum sound which at times during the game would get louder, then it started to over heat at times, it seemed to do okay when i was in the starter areas but the more i progressed the worse it got, i was then experiencing my shark glitching all over the place and jumping everywhere, to the point it became unplayable. I pushed through because i was enjoying the game, i got to a part where i was confronting pete the cutscene finished and my ps4 just turned off, my controller vibrated out of control then turned off too. I restarted and got the warning that it wasnt turned off properly, i left it for a few days, started playing again tonight, i got to the part where i need to get to rank 6 with the shark hunters, i had just made it to rank 5 when my ps4 shuts off again, my controller also vibrating uncontrollably again. That is when i decided to unistall, i have tested these issues with other games, such as red dead redemption 2, assassins creed origins and more, my ps4 didnt make a sound and had no issues no matter how long i played, which is why i believe it is 100% something to do with the game.

anyone else have these issues or similar?

would definitely install it again once these issues have been fixed.

People are having issues on PS4 and Xbox, You're not alone, and it isn't just a few people.

I'm typing this all over again as they deleted my reply to you as "spreading misinformation". Which is comical when you see how many posts on this forum are talking about the same issues!
To be fair, you've been trolling the devs non-stop, putting words in their mouth and assuming things that have never happened. It makes sense why they blocked you on Twitter. I don't think it will be long before your account here is banned if you continue to draw this out.

Upvote 0