• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Project Santa

Jack Frost nade launcher... for the Firebug.
Seriously though, a firebug napalm launcher sounds like a ton of fun. Make it noticeably weaker than an off-perk m79 (for initial damage), but couple it with burn damage.

Preferably light enough to run Trench gun + Launcher

That way it doesn't do what the flares did and and just be a stronger version of older weapons.

Instead, it does less damage than an m79 until after 3 seconds of burning, and should drop 6-man HoE gorefasts after 5 or so seconds. That doesn't sound too OP. Might be UP actually, considering how flares have some AoE and instakill with headshots.

Well, balancing can be done later.

That, or some kind of assault rifle primary for the firebug.

Upvote 0
I would like to see a light machine gun for the Commando.

Resemble the Rising Storm Tommy gun and the Dr. T's Lead Delivery System into one single light machinegun.

100 rounds per belt and 700 rounds total. Weights 10 blocks. Other stats like the R.S. Tommy.

It always bothered me that not everybody can have that LMG playstyle without owning two different DLC of which one is bound to another game.

Upvote 0
So far people tend to say they'd like to see unique weapons and so do I. How about something you made up yourself? I liked the previous weapons like the sawbow or flare revolvers.

Is it possible to make a pistol that behaves different depending what perk your using? That might be cool.
Like the sharpshooter gets bullets which penetrate through several bodies while the demo gets explosive rounds, the firebug sets things on fire with it, the support shoots three projectiles at once, the medic can heal with it in a small radius where the bullet hit so that nearby teammates get healed too but does very little damage to zeds and the berserker gets the ability to block things with it.

What do you think about that?

Upvote 0
Great ideas so far! :p
The freezer gun would however require a modification of every ZED and that would require a modification of the KFmod.u and a special freeze texture.

We will only start this event if we see that there is enough interest in it and lots gun ideas, so tell everyone to post some ideas here :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The gun that freezes zeds idea is exactly like a gun from the Haunted. Would be very op in Kf. Keep it simple, make a Jackhammer. We have plenty of weird guns already.

Don't know any Haunted, saw this weapon in Will Rock. If u suppose that scythe and claymore with melee splash didn't ruined the game, u must agree that freezing weapon neither do it.

Upvote 0