• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pretty cool pictures

roeland666

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Netherlands
red-orchestra-2-charge.jpg

RO2_PR_Screenshot_GrainElevator_Interior_B.jpg

driver.jpg

gunner.jpg

loader.jpg

RO2_PR_Screenshot_TankInterior_Ger_A.jpg

RO2_PR_Screenshot_CommisarsHouse_German_A-rezised.jpg

sniper-scope-resized-jpeg.jpg

Note:
the level with the german soldiers en the german Panzer 4 is Commisars House

Reactions: Nicholas
Is the tubular light burned out already? Will there be night maps and if so will these lights be functioning?

lighte.jpg

The cupola shutter handle is in the closed position (white arrow below) but the cupola shutter is still open as you can clearly see the tank's exterior through the glass:

closedc.jpg

The farthest groove that the arrow is pointing at is supposed to close the cupola like this:

closed1.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cool, where did you find those mate? I don't think I have ever seen some of those from the inside of the tank. On that matter, about time we get some pics of the T34 too don't you guys think?

these pictures where in the pc gamer article, en when I clicked on some of the pictures these pictures appear ;) and I though cause it was a kinda tricky thing lets put them together and make a new thread
so that's how I found them,
yeah some new pictures of the T34 would be nice!

Upvote 0
The holes in the walls of grain elevator make me think about this destruction system they are implementing in Ro:HOS. They just look like they were randomly generated, not a standard part of the map.
But, since they all look the same, they are probably some kind of a placeholder - concrete is more gray than brown/black.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The holes in the walls of grain elevator make me think about this destruction system they are implementing in Ro:HOS. They just look like they were randomly generated, not a standard part of the map.

Good catch. Each one of the "craters" is a mesh clone. So either it's a spawned in dynamic destruction piece, or it's a work in progress part of the permanent map (BSP?).

Upvote 0
U already know the answer so why asking it ?
Weapon skin as its carrier skin will evolve throught the battle.
The more hours u play, the more grunge ur weapon will be, at least thats what i understood.

The more you play the more grunge your character looks while you get access to the newest shiniest guns. Meaning that the weapons do not end up looking grungy.

Upvote 0