• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PRESS .. what game mode are they playing??

What better options did they have for the press?
Play Countdown, die from the first bullet and wait 5 minutes to respawn?
Play Firefight, die from 30 camping snipers/machinegunners on the other team?

It's funny because Firfight plays out quite different from what you think XD

Upvote 0
I think the problem with TWI as regards press is that :

-Either they show the game on servers with bots on easy difficulty which makes them look dumb and thus does not really give a good impression.
-or they show the game in an empty server which does NOT look like the real Red Orchestra gameplay.

I think it is sad to show the game like that when we know there will be 64 player servers availaible... (and all the awesomeness with it)

And like many people have already said, it is hard to advertise the game to friends because there is not enough stuff to show.

Reactions: Tzako
Upvote 0
I think the problem with TWI as regards press is that :

-Either they show the game on servers with bots on easy difficulty which makes them look dumb and thus does not really give a good impression.
-or they show the game in an empty server which does NOT look like the real Red Orchestra gameplay.

I think it is sad to show the game like that when we know there will be 64 player servers availaible... (and all the awesomeness with it)

And like many people have already said, it is hard to advertise the game to friends because there is not enough stuff to show.

your friend gotta buy RO1 to see what the gameplay is going to be like.

Last edited:
Upvote 0