• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Premature end of the Yuletide Event

DJCot

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2011
Hello,

Please find below my report for a bug I encountered few hours ago, and still occuring.
Please not that not everyone has the bug, Few friends have the right skins on the same party as my GF and I are : they have the event missions and the Zed skins, but both my GF and I have not them.

Category: Code, level design, environmental art

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: All elements related to the Yuletide event (missions, skins) have disappeared. I cannot tell about the Matriarch as I did not meet here as far.

Description: In the title screen, all animations in background have resetted to the standard ones. No mention of the event, no seasonal missions. It is even worse for my GF, she launched the game few minutes ago (she did not play since Grim Treatments), and the game is still in Grim Treatments mood (seasonal missions, background, skins).

Online/Offline: I encountered it only in offline, as I cannot join any server anymore (Host error, even with low ping servers).

Was not able to edit, as I thought that, as it occured when I switched from offline to online, and I wasn't able to play again online after the game I noticed the issue : I tried just few minutes ago and I can confirm that once again in online mode (on a server), I still have the issue.

Upvote 0