• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Prague and Play presentations

Forssen

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
Sweden
Last edited:
LOL - I was ambushed, I tellz ya, ambushed.

'Here's a mic, go speak' is not too far off what happened there.

It doesn't have to be flashy =) We're gamers who lurk in a tiny room. The only thing we want to hear is the basics of improving games!

Run up stage and shout

More weapons
More tanks full interior
big maps
dis dis dis and dat
heres a screenshot

Kapow!

The main problem with a lot of big conventions like E3 is people spend an awful lot of time treating the stage as some sort of theatre act. We need comedy, We need to use words like next generation and, for some reason, "Entertaining" pops up (Because apparently some games are not meant to be entertaining). In reality, you don't need any of that. If your making good games you don't really need to do anything! And I predict the Mod will be pretty awesome =) I hope you go on to do lots more stuff!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
IMO the presentation had crappy & boring PowerPoint show :p I recommend replacing PP shows with Prezi ;)

EDIT: Maybe the mod could merge the two parts into one thread?

My experience with prezi:
- They have a very boring powerpoint presentation. The point they make is clear though.

- See here my super awesome dazzling presi presentation about the effects of...................
"Man I am dizzy just watching at the thing, it's not even useful"

If you want to make a point, use PP. If you want your audience not knowing how bad your company actually screwed up, use prezi.

Upvote 0