• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Please take the 4 hour cooldowns off of events

bartman2207

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 4, 2019
There’s literally no point in having an event if you have to wait every 4 hours to have a (not guaranteed) chance at getting a seemingly impossible to drop Halloween ticket.
(or at least in my case) (usually just a crate)
And you need 5 of them on top of that.

The point of the event is to bring more people in to see the Halloween update and the seasonal items, right? I don’t see any good reason why you’d want the community of your game to actually play it less?
I want my time spent in the game to feel rewarded! Not punished with cool downs for playing too long.

Also it is not a guaranteed drop, and you require at least 30 minutes of play to be able to receive a new ticket.
Some people say it is 3 hours cooldown + 30 minutes of play from what I can see on google. That might be. Anyway The event stays up for very long time and you can have lot of tickets easily, as I already said in the other thread you opened about this exact 'issue'.

Event Ends on 11 / 5 / 2019

Upvote 0