• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Perk levels reset

Zoroni

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 4, 2016
Well I had all my perks up a few levels with my support being level 10. I was already aware of the visual bug and all I had to do was either restart my app or just start a game, but this time when the bug happened again my levels never came back. I played a game a leveled my support again to level 1 and again my perks are reset. I don't mind leveling my perks again but I don't feel like playing if they are gonna keep being reset

Thanks for the report. Do you remember the last thing you did prior to your perks being reset? Also if your perk data was truly lost that would be indicative of a save corruption, do you remember a pop up notification appearing on screen when you booted up the game when your perks got wiped saying as much? Additionally, do you have your system set up for automatic cloud backup of your save files through PlayStation Plus? In that way, if any of your saves get wiped you can restore your progress by copying over a prior save.

Upvote 0
Yea before the reset I remember playing a really laggy game. Everyone in the lobby was being affected, we lost and after that game I stopped playing regularly but nothing crashed or anything. The next day I started the game and everything that I said before happened with no notification. And I also know about the back up thing now but at the time I hadn't uploaded anything yet. Thanks for the response though.

Upvote 0