• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF patriarch getting stuck on gate in frightyard survival

battle2739

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 15, 2013
i want to address this issue that has been there since frightyard was released, on the map frightyard survival when i and my team camp at the entrance building of the map (the first building you encounter at in objective mode) when its patty round there is a chance if he gos healing that he would walk towards the entrance gate and he would try to walk trough it but he cant (considering in survival the gate cant be opend) and he would keep walking against the gate without attacking us and he stays invissible this issue happend to me a long time ago and now today i played the map again and we camped again at the building and the patty gliched once again against the gate because of this people can easely kill him without him attacking back i thought since the final update it would have been patched out but it seems its still present so plz fix this thx.