• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

patch 1.05 ruined the game's fun

drgnmstr44

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 21, 2020
This game was a lot of fun. then you drop .patch 1.05 and in the notes it has final boss difficulty increased. I understand how it should be done but I should be able to complete it with using the full bone set. the game was pretty fun and simple till you get here then it's like you cranked it up to 20 compared to everything else in the game. now it's no longer fun. Games are supposed to be fun not frustrating. If you want to provide a challenge for people, make a difficulty slider. I really think the need to reevaluate those changes to make the game fun again.

• Haha
Reactions: KoldStrejke
not hard at all after patch, seems same to me, but takes a "little" longer on the boss. I did use the bone variant on the boss and didnt have hard time of it. you gotta juke and jive my brotha, juke and jive. stick stick move, stick stick move.

Bu-uut. I do not like the Gators swimming faster then Shark. not even in offence mode. gators should be slower. Mako's should be faster and move around more. Great white sharks should move slower then mako's and move around more as well, not just stop then dash towards the player (Mako and Great White Sharks both do this). actualy no preditors should stop at all.

yea game could be more challenging all around. but if you change it make shure you add a Slider. in the options. or make a NG+ after finishing main game. the NG+ can be for Experts. and a NG+ with Difficulty slider.

Reactions: SharkBoy266
Upvote 0
not hard at all after patch, seems same to me, but takes a "little" longer on the boss. I did use the bone variant on the boss and didnt have hard time of it. you gotta juke and jive my brotha, juke and jive. stick stick move, stick stick move.

Bu-uut. I do not like the Gators swimming faster then Shark. not even in offence mode. gators should be slower. Mako's should be faster and move around more. Great white sharks should move slower then mako's and move around more as well, not just stop then dash towards the player (Mako and Great White Sharks both do this). actualy no preditors should stop at all.

yea game could be more challenging all around. but if you change it make shure you add a Slider. in the options. or make a NG+ after finishing main game. the NG+ can be for Experts. and a NG+ with Difficulty slider.
I would love a new game plus or a realism mode where like three hits would kill your shark. It would be true Shark Souls then lol

Reactions: KoldStrejke
Upvote 0