• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Party/Grouping Bug

RedDemon5419

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 2, 2019
Experiencing this on Xbox One.

Grouping up with friends to start a match is bugged, it claims no one is joining on one persons end, like the hosts, while the other see's they're in the group. On some instances the group invites don't even seem to work, while others remove me as party leader as if I left, but I haven't. The only work around we found was to start a game by ourselves and invite into a game already set up, but beyond that the grouping system is bugged with the launch up the update

Uh, I'm not sure what more hardware wise I can elaborate on. It's just a plain old xbox one. Not an xbox one x or anything.

We're playing right now and the issue still persists.

Pressing the 'select' button on the xbox controller to invite people from my friends list into the squad, the bug happens when you invite them from this and from just 'invite party to game' function from xbox's menu.

We're literally just trying to squad up to group together and it just happens.

Upvote 0
My friends and I have been experiencing the same issue. We are able to process invites from each other and while one person sees themselves in the host lobby, the host sees no one. A few seconds later people are returned to their lobbies and a message is displayed saying the selected party host has left the game. Also, if friends try to join other friends games already in progress, game crashes and you are sent to the dashboard.

Reactions: RedDemon5419
Upvote 0