• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map PariserPlatz-Final

I've only seen axis win this one once in about 10 games I played. If its a realism map then fine, but its really unbalanced otherwise. Maybe increase axis reinforcements and give them another exit from the last spawn point (you can place arty on the spawn exit or your tanks can HE them).

Upvote 0
I've only seen axis win this one once in about 10 games I played. If its a realism map then fine, but its really unbalanced otherwise. Maybe increase axis reinforcements and give them another exit from the last spawn point (you can place arty on the spawn exit or your tanks can HE them).​

from my experience the axis team wins oftenly, if not more then the allied team.
but it depends on the server i think

Upvote 0
I think you are very wrong,because this is one of my favorite maps-ty for the map btw-i have played it a lot and most of the time axis doesnt stand a chance,i have seen axis team knocked out all allied armour and had 2 - 1 more panther(this happened many many times) but no fcking way, reinforces end so fast axis nearly have no chance.
I have seen axis win 2 times so far,both with that given circumstances: russians lost all their armour without capping the Tor+infantry set up nice defensive perimeter around remaining panthers+AFK allied commander+camping allied infantry.
P.S:Most of the axis teams were pretty organized,not l33t players but guys communicating and listening.

Upvote 0
im waiting for german anti-tank guns to help the germans, im not hot about increasing their reinforcements (maybe by 20 though) but i just love it when you are on germans and run out of reinforcements in the last minutes, it gives such an adreneline rush, and has lead me to some memorable moments.
its verry hard for the russians to cap the last pockets when the germans are not out of reinforcements

Upvote 0
but i just love it when you are on germans and run out of reinforcements in the last minutes, it gives such an adreneline rush, and has lead me to some memorable moments.
Tastes differ, for me it's a lame end to a good fight.

its verry hard for the russians to cap the last pockets when the germans are not out of reinforcements
The solution to this problem is not lowering the reinforcements for the germans, but carefull mapdesign (timing distances between spawns and cap-areas, placement of cover and general mapflow design).

Good map, but with some bad design choices for my taste ;)

Monk.

Upvote 0
The zombie bug occurs to players who have not got either WaffenSSCamo44.upl & Volksturm.upl OR the fix files (WSSCamo44_1MOD.u - WSSCamo44_6MOD.u, WSSCamo44Tanker1MOD.u - WSSCamo44Tanker5MOD.u and VS1MOD.u - VS6MOD.u) in their RO system folder

The .upl files contain the info as to which (random) skin to use & which ragdoll to use ect. Those who dl-ed & manually installed the map would have got the upl files & put them in their system folder (as per instructions) these people don't get the bug.

But when getting the map by joining server, you don't get sent .upl files (UT engine bug). The work around is to put the info in the .upl files into a load of MOD.u files which can be transfered from server.

So if the server does not have the MOD.u files & has not edited the ro.ini accordingly, then these files will not be transfered with the map & thus player who got map from that server will have bug as they haven't got the files needed

Upvote 0
I love this map, I held a nice Defence once on this map.

Ok we had about 50% renforcements and I was directing the defence from the appartment in the back by last lines, I told the panther crew what to do and the Inf to line and fall back when, all said and done and we out lasted and lived to fight the red beasts another day :D, took out 10 tanks that day with Armoured mut on there B4 I had to get tactics straight with the last rennforcements because everyone thinks run kill 1 respawn, repeat, this map you HAVE TO watch your self on axis or you WILL lose!

Over all great map, great skins, great idea. BTW I want to use those Waffen SS Skins on a little map im making for my self to practice my shooting with guns against bots that move alot and shoot back XD, so what would I do to do that skins, PM or anyone else that can help me.

Upvote 0