• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map PariserPlatz-Final

Great map SchutzeSepp. I think this is one of my favorites. I have been actively looking for it first before I join a server.
However, every time I have played, the Allies always win with lots of reinforcements to spare. I would say the Allies win with upwards of 40+% left over pretty regularly.

My suggestion is either give Germans more reinforcements or take one of the Allied tanks away.

Nice work!

Upvote 0
loool this makes me remember that i was once on a clan server were the germans came driving through the gate with the stug!! :confused:

it turned out that they rammed the stug with the panther untill it was not stuck anymore :eek:

dont tell this to other players :D

I've done that too..... but the Panther becomes very vulnerable while ramming the Stug free. :rolleyes:

Where is the latest file for the map available if its been updated?

Map Orchestra is saying there is no file. :(

Upvote 0
Still like the map. But i am very much capable of keeping a last tank in reserve and after that owning the other team into unhappyness from a distance with HE. Raking up mad kills like in no other map because of the limited tank respawning.

As a second note, i haven't been able to do it for real, but lock the objeectives that have been taken and that don't matter anymore so no sneak back capping is possible. All your objectives stay open for capping which is a bit unnatural. Not a very big issue because the map is so linear and chocked in the middle, but still.

Upvote 0
Actually I recently encountered this problem while playing the map and it was definately a game-breaker. The Allies had pushed past the gate and were attacking the last defence pockets when an Axis managed to cap one (and then later another) of the very first objectives. What followed was a definate game breaking scenario. Allies were still spawning past the gate but now the Axis (thanks to their newly capped objectives) were spawning right beside us, literally 30-50 feet away. Apparently they had spawn protection and we didn't so for the next 5 minutes everyone just spammed the spawn zones with grenades until the round ended.

Please look into this and lock any objectives that are no longer in play! :)

Upvote 0
this problem is already solved in the newest version!

as it was my first map ever, i had no experience with all this codings. i thought it was done right but apparently there were still flaws in the masterobjectivemanager :(

@sasquatch: yes i heard of your "exactions" on pariserplatz :p
but as soon as there will be german AT guns (maybe the PAK43 8.8 from DH) i will add them to the germans, and it will be an even greater challange then for both teams IMO

Upvote 0
this problem is already solved in the newest version!

as it was my first map ever, i had no experience with all this codings. i thought it was done right but apparently there were still flaws in the masterobjectivemanager :(

@sasquatch: yes i heard of your "exactions" on pariserplatz :p
but as soon as there will be german AT guns (maybe the PAK43 8.8 from DH) i will add them to the germans, and it will be an even greater challange then for both teams IMO

Good to hear that Schutz!

Upvote 0