• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Original Nailgun with Beserker seems off

Probably.
I mean compared to its original stats the nailgun shoots much faster than it used to.
Idk about movement speed.... I can't even remember if there was a change regarding bers movement speed with nailgun.
I think the only change skill wise it had is that nailgun works with vampire now.

Upvote 0
It seems like movement speed is a little slower and shooting speed is a lot slower. Could be because of how much I've been using the Swat with it's HRG nailgun. Just checking with the player base.

It seems for you but its not. Rest of comments about theories and "seems" this or that, will be only speculation cos not playing well that players (affected suposely) and using the recommended weight as zerker.

It never had a speed modifier.
You run at the same speed as every other class that doesnt have a passive speed boost.
You probably just used to blazing with a melee weapon active all the time

Pardon ?. Zerker has MS% for each level upgraded, like Commando the ZedTime duration time prolonged and so forth. Apart if using MS% skill then plus it as zerker. All of this its showed up at zerker description below. Apart the zerker weps, dsnt penalize MS% so NEVER did that in KF2. But if you dnt use NG even at K1 then dnt respond to here like you where playing this game all your life.

Upvote 0
Pardon me your majesty, but i did infact play KF2 since day 1 of it releasing into the Early Access.
But i will admit that i played kf1 1 year before the end of the line update.

And you're incorrect. Zerker doesn't have a MS% modifier as passive with every level up, that bonus at one point has been removed and moved into his Skirmisher skill.... which now applies to every zerk weapon instead of melee only as it did before.

Upvote 0