• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Option to prestige after rank 5?

Coffee009

Feb 6, 2012
Ohio
I'm somebody who basically lives for the grind, and I wish there would be an option to 'dry' prestige after achieving the max possible rank for a perk. Even if the reward is lessened/not given, I'd still like to go from 1-25 on my maxed out perks, because after hitting 25 I have like no drive to play as that perk anymore. Maybe it's a me thing. Even before prestiging was in the game I would just wipe my progress to start all over again because I think leveling up is fun.

Reactions: LilStout

LilStout

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 20, 2018
Or what if once you hit max, you could revert all level AND prestige progress but you keep xp multiplier and get a counter on your perk icon that tracks how many times you've done this.
I feel the same. I like seeing a number go up while I kill stuff and i dont like playing max level perks anymore when there are perks i could be leveling.

flashn00b

Feb 1, 2011
IMO, the current prestige levels should be buffed. I still think that we could do with alternate Tier 1 weapons for prestige ranks (i.e: starting with the 1897 as a Gunslinger instead of the dual 1858s)

I don't think having alternate T1 guns as prestige rewards would necessarily be unbalanced as such guns would always be available at the trader and if we look at the Gunslinger's arsenal, I really wouldn't say that there aren't any Tier 1 weapons that are better or worse than one another.

Sarcy

Dec 9, 2018
I'm torn, I maxed out a couple of events ago and while I greatly miss not getting Vault crates for prestiging [wish was another way to get these more frequently] I don't miss grinding 10 perks again and again
Having Zed abilities readily available is a godsend, especially considering i seem to get HoE almost every day as a challenge lol

JirayaSensei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 10, 2019
Tak to by dało motywacje a tak to pizda blada dupy dajecie jak się patrzy macie to raz dwa zrobić chuj mnie interesuje jak ma to być