• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Old games thread

Last edited:
Upvote 0
was that the one where you could kick around the heads? it was pretty damn fantastic if i remember correctly.
Lol! Yup. I never even got to try all the weapons in the shareware version but it had a bunch of twisted weapons like voodoo dolls, igniting aerosal spray cans etc. You could pop off heads with the pitchfork then kick them around like soccer balls. Probably my favorite I used was the flare gun. Enemies would run around on fire screaming "it burns! it burns!" lol.

Upvote 0
was that the one where you could kick around the heads? it was pretty damn fantastic if i remember correctly.

Blood. That game was awesome funny. I remember lol'ing hard when the Tommy gun toting monks appeared.

A couple of months back, I downlaoded SimTower again. I then spent about 2 weeks playing it nearly non-stop. Fantastic job :)

Upvote 0
Syndicate was teh pwn as was UFO2 - Terror from the Deep. Lovely sinister sound fx.

The entire close combat series was good - I particularly liked the Battle of the Bulge one (#4?).

The original Thief was good but the original Hitman was waaaay worse than Hitman 2.

The entire Civilisation series (and Alpha Centauri) has been responsible for far more, "Wha..? where did the day go?" scenarios than I care to mention.

Upvote 0
God you're old! :D

I'm playing Fallout 2 atm, but I must say, Deus Ex was one of the first, and still is, the most enjoyable games I have ever played. It never ceases to amaze me, there simply hasn't been any single player game since it's release that has even gotten close to the perfection of this game.

Upvote 0