• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Obligatory "Let the Devs know you're psyched for KF2" thread.

Obligatory "Let the Devs know you're psyched for KF2" thread.

• Total voters
Getting hopeful for the Foundry Worker's return. I never not played as him. Dat welding mask. Dem overalls and tool belts.

I always thought that characters being masked was a good thing in KF. Cos if the character has a kind of mask coupled with a costume, the face could be anybody's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Truthfully, TWI has a bit of a history of releasing games that aren't as good as they could be on the first few weeks.

Like RO2.

RO2 is a positively great game, but it had to crawl out of a crappy ditch before it could start to really shine. I'm really hoping that KF2 doesn't suffer from the same problems.

To be fair KF2 has a lot more funding and resources behind it than RO2 did, so along with the early access program to sort out the initial kinks I'd say it won't be nearly as bad.

Upvote 0
Can't believe I only spent $5 on Killing Floor and got 2664 hours out of it. Nothing else in my Steam library comes even close to that. I hope I'll be able to enjoy KF2 as much.

And yes I'm very, very excited.

That is still low...

My hours dwarf your hours spent....heeeh!

Yes, i DO have a life still...

I just trade TV, music, books, for gaming and i do go out and i dpo have friends, etc..

I rather spend time with KF then with a mobile phone...

Yes. i have a girlfriend also...

I still manage to put in LOOOOOOOOOADS of hours into KF.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1364499319356.jpg

YEZZZZZ!!! Just open the pre-order NOW!!

Upvote 0