• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Obligatory "Let the Devs know you're psyched for KF2" thread.

Obligatory "Let the Devs know you're psyched for KF2" thread.

• Total voters

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Getting hopeful for the Foundry Worker's return. I never not played as him. Dat welding mask. Dem overalls and tool belts.

I always thought that characters being masked was a good thing in KF. Cos if the character has a kind of mask coupled with a costume, the face could be anybody's.

Last edited:

DarkFalz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2012
Can't believe I only spent $5 on Killing Floor and got 2664 hours out of it. Nothing else in my Steam library comes even close to that. I hope I'll be able to enjoy KF2 as much.

And yes I'm very, very excited.

mikkou

May 9, 2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *Straight out screaming of excitement*

Nice poll btw, hah.

Was there any estimates as to WHEN this will hit early access?

videofreak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 24, 2011
Maine, USA
Truthfully, TWI has a bit of a history of releasing games that aren't as good as they could be on the first few weeks.

Like RO2.

RO2 is a positively great game, but it had to crawl out of a crappy ditch before it could start to really shine. I'm really hoping that KF2 doesn't suffer from the same problems.
To be fair KF2 has a lot more funding and resources behind it than RO2 did, so along with the early access program to sort out the initial kinks I'd say it won't be nearly as bad.

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
To be fair KF2 has a lot more funding and resources behind it than RO2 did, so along with the early access program to sort out the initial kinks I'd say it won't be nearly as bad.
That's what I think tbh, I'm just hoping that it will be the case in the end.

Maddoxx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2011
Earth
I am a proud KF-fan and i want to be more proud by seeing KF2 have +20 000 daily players. I always try to convince players in other games, and i do have many Steam-games, to buy KF and play it and join us other KF-players.

Maddoxx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2011
Earth
Can't believe I only spent $5 on Killing Floor and got 2664 hours out of it. Nothing else in my Steam library comes even close to that. I hope I'll be able to enjoy KF2 as much.

And yes I'm very, very excited.
That is still low...

My hours dwarf your hours spent....heeeh!

Yes, i DO have a life still...

I just trade TV, music, books, for gaming and i do go out and i dpo have friends, etc..

I rather spend time with KF then with a mobile phone...

Yes. i have a girlfriend also...

I still manage to put in LOOOOOOOOOADS of hours into KF.

Last edited:

Maddoxx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2011
Earth
I'm not sure if that's something to be proud of
Well, i like KF simply because it is fun...

You should know that i have bought many games from Steam and they still have 0 hours played.. I simply have not had the inclination to install and play most of my games...

KF can be addicting fun...