• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Not launching?

Mhigg

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 26, 2020
Anybody having that annoying problem when it's saying the game is running but nothing is coming up? I tried everything uninstalling it, verifying the game on the epic launcher, restarting my computer, checking for any GPU updates everything and nothing seems to work. I submitted a ticket but still nothing yet wondered if any of you guys ran into that problem.

Reactions: Stagnation
I cannot confirm that this is the fix to this issue but after installing the unreal engine from the epic games store client the game started working again. I have opened it 3 times now to make sure. As it is 1:30am and I am about to go to bed I will test this one more time when I wake up and leave a message of my results. If anyone else is also having the issue give this a try so we can have a larger pool of tests.

Upvote 0
Hi there,

I have the same issue and im trying start the game using Epic Games launcher.
I am receiving this crash report after i try to run the game.
Please look into this as its been 3 days since i bought the game and cannot play it.
This is very dissapointing.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    49.7 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
When I launch the game all I get is a black screen. It was working just fine till yesterday. Checked to see if my computer updated or anything, but nothing. Tried the verify files and all was good there, but still just get the black screen. Tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but no luck there. The game doesn't crash to the desktop it is just a black screen. System I am running is:

Intel I7 7800K 3.7ghz
Asrock Z370 SLI extreme motherboard
EVGA GTX 1081 TI SC2 hybrid
32gb GSkill DDR4 3000
Samsung 960 EVO 1tb SSD
Seagate mechanical drive 1TB

Any thoughts?

Upvote 0
I cannot confirm that this is the fix to this issue but after installing the unreal engine from the epic games store client the game started working again. I have opened it 3 times now to make sure. As it is 1:30am and I am about to go to bed I will test this one more time when I wake up and leave a message of my results. If anyone else is also having the issue give this a try so we can have a larger pool of tests.

Thanks for the tip. Gave it a shot and everything is working fine.

Upvote 0
Just buy a new ssd, then install a new windows 10 pro on it (my old windows 10 is Pro N) . After that I can play the game.
So if anyone meets this issue please trying :
1. if you are using a windows N version ( pro N, entertaimanet N), please try with a version without N.
2. Buy a new hardware, then install windows and the game

Upvote 0