• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KF No Perk Icon Gold

Skell

Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
Last edited:

mmnicolas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 7, 2013
But.. how would one level up the no-perk perk to lvl6 ? Using variety ? :)

Last edited:

scary ghost

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 13, 2010
California
But.. how would one level up the no-perk perk to lvl6 ? Using variety ? :)
I don't want to surprise you... but there's a thing called Server Perks and you can use custom icons for it! It's a pretty popular mod. It's kinda odd that you haven't seen it.
Lol...that's not what he meant; he's referring to the perk requirements. Commando has assault rifles and stalker kills, firebug does fire damage, etc. so he's asking what would leveling requirements be for the "No Perk" perk. Is it using weapons with no assigned perk damage, i.e. Zed Gun or Bile Thrower? Or maybe leveling is done by # of suicides.

Last edited:

Skell

Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
Lol...that's not what he meant; he's referring to the perk requirements. Commando has assault rifles and stalker kills, firebug does fire damage, etc. so he's asking what would leveling requirements be for the "No Perk" perk. Is it using weapons with no assigned perk damage, i.e. Zed Gun or Bile Thrower? Or maybe leveling is done by # of suicides.
when I was developing for a server perks server (redundanciiiiiiies), I made a Technician perk. It used zed guns, turrets and turret/armor welding. I just made this gold icon from scratch to make it match the others.