• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 No 3rd person ammo check?

Same reason you can't see your own shadow, you have no mouth animations, and so on.

TWI says it for performance reasons, the stuff is there easy to add. So I don't think it's pure laziness.

One of my favorite features of dibbler's mutator is that you can see your own shadow. I would like to see that in the vanilla game. I don't see how one extra shadow can affect performance, tbh.

Upvote 0
One of my favorite features of dibbler's mutator is that you can see your own shadow. I would like to see that in the vanilla game. I don't see how one extra shadow can affect performance, tbh.
I'm not saying it does. I'm saying that's what TWI would say imo.
If anything, the shadows look weird when you check ammo and your shadow dosn't move.

Upvote 0
Especially on a server that's not full.
No performence drop when we tested IOM with 64 people.
Atleast I never dropped below 62fps, my GPU&CPU load stayed in the normal boundaries and not a single person was complaining about worse performence.. you don't render them all at the same time anyway.. unless you play Appartments or junk like that

Last edited:
Upvote 0