• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Next update will hopefully make the humans more realistic

I wish the humans were designed with the same attention to detail and nuance that the sharks and fish were. Hopefully, the cartoony people will be replaced with realistic ones.
That would be pretty awesome but, however, I highly doubt that will happen. Tripwire stated in the past that they went this route to alleviate any kind of backlash they could get by having the people in game look more realistic.

Upvote 0
That would be pretty awesome but, however, I highly doubt that will happen. Tripwire stated in the past that they went this route to alleviate any kind of backlash they could get by having the people in game look more realistic.

Well, I hope they realize now that they won't get backlash for it. It's hard to imagine anyone complaining that the humans look too good. Besides, I want the beachwomen to look appropiately sexy when I eat them. Lol

Upvote 0
Well, I hope they realize now that they won't get backlash for it. It's hard to imagine anyone complaining that the humans look too good. Besides, I want the beachwomen to look appropiately sexy when I eat them. Lol
So, you want the game to be less realistic and turned into a generic waifu hunter? Buy a better pc, get GTAV and download the Megalodon and sexy mods, that way none of us have to suffer sharing your oversexualized fetish fantasy...

And yes, people will complain. You must be new to gaming.... History speaks for itself and people want realism, relatability and honesty. Sex doesn't sell like it used to, times have changed. Tripwire actually spoke about this in a conference panel, I suggest you watch the youtube video.

Now, hopefully you don't get angry and attempt to bash me like you did continually in your other thread, just sharing the general consensus with you. So don't get angry or anything, the rest of us would just rather have resources go to more important things!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So, you want the game to be less realistic and turned into a generic waifu hunter? Buy a better pc, get GTAV and download the Megalodon and sexy mods, that way none of us have to suffer sharing your oversexualized fetish fantasy...

And yes, people will complain. You must be new to gaming.... History speaks for itself and people want realism, relatability and honesty. Sex doesn't sell like it used to, times have changed. Tripwire actually spoke about this in a conference panel, I suggest you watch the youtube video.

Now, hopefully you don't get angry and attempt to bash me like you did continually in your other thread, just sharing the general consensus with you. So don't get angry or anything, the rest of us would just rather have resources go to more important things!

Do I want a waifu hunter. YES. 👍

Upvote 0