• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

New update crashing ps4

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Can you please provide some more details such as:
  • Exact PS4 (PS4 or Pro?)
  • Character and gear equiped
  • Mode(s) you attempt to create/search for

LiL EVO

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 29, 2018
Texas
Can you please provide some more details such as:
  • Exact PS4 (PS4 or Pro?)
  • Character and gear equiped
  • Mode(s) you attempt to create/search for
It’s the base ps4 with any character and endless, Survivor ,weekly ,Offline ,public and solo can’t even play with friends in a private match on any map

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
It’s the base ps4 with any character and endless, Survivor ,weekly ,Offline ,public and solo can’t even play with friends in a private match on any map
Do you know what gear you have on your character(s)?

LiL EVO

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 29, 2018
Texas
It’s always say server full change region I did same thing I hope I be able to get the Halloween objectives done because me and my friends can’t even play the game at this point from the post on reddit I have none of those items equipped and I don’t play dj skully at all