• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New thing: frequent 0.5sec pauses

Instead of turning PB off, why don't we responsible admins tweak the pbsv.cfg from their default settings of frequent cvar checks. Anyone thought to try that yet? Don't throw the baby out with the bath water....;)

Edit:
After checking the PB manual for RO2 at Evenbalance, it would appear that we have a limited number of tweaks we can perform....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Im guessing not. Seriously, why is this game so hard to play? great game and all but as you can tell by the dramatic downturn in server pop this sort of nonsense is like making your fans work for it. In this case may not be your issue but I dont see why it doesnt happen in other PB games? Anyway, one more person peed off enough to go and do something else until its sorted.

Upvote 0
Getting this also, really annoying. I was rather hoping that the last couple of updates would have sorted it, but still no joy.
I really like this game, things like this really bug the hell out of me. My rig runs BF3 fine and every other game.
TWI - Please sort this out soon

Win7 64bit
Intel i7 DO 2.66Ghz
Gigabyte EX58-UD5
3x2GB Cosair Dominator 1866Ghz
ASUS GTX285 Top

Upvote 0
X
I really like this game, but this stutter/pausing is really annoying.
Spawning stutter - dead
TWI - please get this sorted soon, this only started happing after the last couple of patches for me.

Win7 64bit
Intel i7 DO 2.66Ghz
Gigabyte EX58-UD5
3x2GB Cosair Dominator 1866Ghz
ASUS GTX285 Top

You have almost the same system as mine. My videocard differs,
Its a gtx 260.

Upvote 0
I've the same problem. I manually updated punkbuster but that didn't help. Most annoying is that I usually get shot during these pauses.
lol! happens to me every time i stutter!
i played on a server this moring that did not have pb running. i still had the stutter ever 45 seconds or so.:( confused about what this problem is caused by now.

Upvote 0
I do have it too.

I really love RoOst and the work those people did in the past, but this is too much illusion lost for me.

This is not the game we wanted.

And seems like they are not going to get it.

I hope (really) they have won money with all the first sales.

I'll be back when game will be a good RoOst second part.

This is sad.

It isn't TWI but punkbuster.
So don't blame them.
TWI has already enough **** over them.

Upvote 0