• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New guys,if you play as a Russian,DONT shoot this dude...

utek

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
Slovenia
Spoiler!

...he's also a Russian ,but he's just wearing his fancy winter hero pajama:p;):)so dont kill him...and if you do teamkill him,just type in "sorry" and everything will be alright:cool:

welcome to Red Orchestra and have fun...and dont forget to try Classic mode:D

Always makes me think of a tanker who jumped ship...

The funny thing is that a veteran soldier wouldn't wear this jacket at all. These were only issued to support troops, and they are nowhere near as warm as proper greatcoats or fur coats.

I wish the game kept to more realistic signs of experience, like medals and higher rank insignia for lower ranks, and for SL and TL heroes

Upvote 0
I think he looks like his mother dressed him.

"You're not going out fighting without a hat on, you'll catch a cold..."

That's a pretty standard way to (and not the weirdest) way to wear the ushanka. And keeping the flaps down is much more about not losing your ears to frostbite rather than just sniffles.

Plus it covers a big part of your face and neck (actually the size (and the overall design) of the hat is off in the game. The flaps should be long enough to meet under the chin.) and is rather comfy.

Upvote 0
so dont kill him...and if you do teamkill him,just type in "sorry" and everything will be alright:cool:
Depends... I don't like to be killed a few times in a row by the same guy who is trying to hit anything that moves. Mistakes happen, sure, I understand that, but there should also be space for teaching someone a lesson if he ain't getting it. He ought to learn from his mistakes, not repeat them just because he can.

Last edited:
Upvote 0