• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Evolution ideas

What Evolution would you like to see

• Squid Evolution

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Jellyfish Evolution

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Swordfish Evolution

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Radioactive Evolution

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Ice Evolution

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

compuknight

May 20, 2020
UK
I think that future DLC could include not only new areas and apex predators, but new evolutions, here are a few suggestions along with a poll

1. A squid themed set, that allows you to create an 'ink' cloud and also allows you change colour like a squid/octopus/cuttlefish, allowing you to hide from enemies and setting up the perfect ambush.

2. As mentioned in another thread by Cdrew99 a jellyfish themed set, I will use Cdrew99's own words to describe it best.... (lionsmane tentacles) have jellyfish tentacles that will hang off your shark and can damage fish you swim into also can be used to jump onto boats and sting the humans on the boat.

3. I love the idea of using Marlin as a weapon against enemies, but a saw/sword evolution on the sharks nose would be great fun to play with.

4. A radioactive evolution (would go great in one of the ares in game) where your mere presence damages enemies with radiation.

5. The megamouth evolution, allowing you to swallow prey whole.

6. And finally again as mentioned in another thread by Cdrew99 an Ice themed evolution I again will use Cdrew99's own words to describe it best... (iceberg fins) all of your fins and the nose of your shark forms a strong layer of ice that deals extra damage to boats and can rip holes into ships causing them to stink faster.

Hadn't played the game when I posted this. I'm sure there could be something in it's place. Any ideas?
Honestly no, I think the squid idea is awful, but no offense intended, I just really enjoy the shark aspect of the game, I wish we could be bigger but like they said on the stream we wouldn’t be able to fit in smaller places if they let us get any bigger

Upvote 0
How about the ability to trigger a shark feeding frenzy by damaging multiple enemies so they bleed (without killing them) or thrashing a big enemy...basically once there's enough blood in the water, a multitude of sharks swim in and start attacking all your enemies and tearing them apart. You get a fraction (like 50%) of the drops from each enemy but this would be great for when you're getting swarmed by enemies.

Reactions: Crosstitch
Upvote 0