• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New event idea

BombasticMime

Mar 23, 2019
I have an idea for new event that could occur at a time between current holiday/season periods. How about having zeds resemble celebrities, historical figures or better yet, the developers & of KF2? This is plausible since Horzine could have cloned anyone as long as they could have obtained requisite genetic material.

Last edited:
Aleflippy;n2333119 said:
Thanks but no thanks.

I barely remember how the OG zeds look like.

Thanks for your opinion...

But isn't there anyone beside the same old vanilla, cosmetic variations of the zeds that you would like the zeds to resemble as a result of some mad Horzine genetic experiment? No icons from past or present that you would find it humorous to satisfy your gaming bloodlust against (in a completely harmless & benign way of course)? My thread is about letting your imagination and desires run free and wild.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
BombasticMime;n2333130 said:
Thanks for your opinion...

But isn't there anyone beside the same old vanilla, cosmetic variations of the zeds that you would like the zeds to resemble as a result of some mad Horzine genetic experiment? No icons from past or present that you would find it humorous to satisfy your gaming bloodlust against (in a completely harmless & benign way of course)? My thread is about letting your imagination and desires run free and wild.

Big floppy schlongs on zeds for extra intimidation or go home :D.

Upvote 0