• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

new Brute model w/ texture!

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
C_Gibby, you are a very sick person ...
What? I just searched Zombie Lion in google images and that's one of the first results.

Glad you like it, BenioX. :D

There's also this thing from RE: Outbreak, but it's not human enough!

Spoiler!

Last edited:

Raziel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Valhalla
www.facebook.com
Ah, the Stalker ... gotta love this game.
Zombie animals ? Stallker ? Reminds me of something ...
How abou this beauty on KF-Farm ?
Spoiler!

Last edited:

BenioX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2010
Poland
www.youtube.com
What? I just searched Zombie Lion in google images and that's one of the first results.

Glad you like it, BenioX. :D

There's also this thing from RE: Outbreak, but it's not human enough!

Spoiler!
I rather Zombie Elephants from Resident Evil Outbreak. Wait, it's Outbreak FILE 2 not Outbreak = File 1 :troll:

9_6

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2009
Why does talking about specimens always end up in talking about intercourse with them sooner or later?
What has science done?

Dolphin Buff Man

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 18, 2010
Victoria, Australia
First, it is obvious that a lot of time has been put into this, so well done for a start.

Second, it certainly needs to be "zeded" up a bit", but I'd love to see the Brute implemented into retail game.

Third, I prefer the other model but a cross between the two could actually work quite nicely. (With increased graphics of course)

Fourth, may I join the furry party?

blackfire

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 30, 2010
under your bed
uh oh i would freak if i where be attacked by something that looks like king kong
well then, just imagine getting jumped by an undead furry ...

random 1:OMG! they are coming for us .. RUUN.
me: wait, what's coming exactly?
random 2:THE FURRIES!, THE FURRIES ARE ATTACKING!!
me & rest of squad: OOOOOH MIIIII GAAAAWWWWDDDD

(
random 3: lets get them from behind!
me & rest of squad: wait... what the fu- EEEWWWW!
)