• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New boss Stalker like

Zilltoid Mosntre

Apr 4, 2019
Canada
stalker-boss.jpgStalker-boss attack.jpgStalker-Boss Intro.jpg
Very sorry for the poor quality and the unfinshed drawings.. But well.. its a sketch of the idea so.

Anyway. A malicious beeing man-made plant or some woman.
Which lust for power made her did the unthinkable! Grabing some whatchalamyth dna plant syringe thingie and take it in has for hers truly. Could be any woman really no need to be a scientist, thief, scavengerish character.

Weak point "core":
- head
- flower.

Weakness:
-Flame
-The armor weakness: Flame
-Not very tanky
And it plays with fire yep... not affraid to die much o.o

Strength:
-Rebuilding it's armor by running away or with time.
-Invisibility: I'd put 100%. really stalky that one...
-Small and agile
-Running away through vent by becoming a thorny vine.

Weaponry:
-Long range pistol igniting shot
-Igniting claw

Ability:
-Oil spitting plant
-Oil vomiting plant
-Screaming plant
-invisibility (stalkerish kind only seen when attacked)

The armor is more of a bark overing the skin. no idea if its thick or thin..
The plant spit oil, that "her" weapon can set aflame. With us in it ofcourse hahaha...
The oil sloow player up from beeing hit "timer".
Walking on oil slow player down for has long that he remains in the zone.
They shouldn't stack that would be soooo Overpowered....( XDDDDDDDDDDDD has if I cared for that...).

I hope you like the idea. There is ALOT of place left on building her/it around.
I probly forgot stuff, like always, which leave more place to imagination and ingeniosity.

PS:Yes I know plant aren't weak to flame in real life. It don't like it but has long that its alive it won't burn up at all damnable campfires... Never put green wood in those you'll kill your firecamp or wet wood. You have to make it dry first atop the flame or next to it. Explosion don't work great to. Blunt edge barely dent the thing. Cutting it is still so damn hard. It's only real weakness is that it can't move...

pagetitre035.jpg
An idea for the face and the mask armor that cover the face.
Its not exactly what I wanted and don't go out has well as I'd wish. But still look great.
Yes its not in color... So color chart?

Skin color. er greenie?
Vine: Ebon Purple, with red twist.
Mask color: red, green, black,
mix with some paint looking stroke yellow (the light gray area on the mask, chin, nose, forehead.)
Plate: ebon for the plate and red for decoration?

Hmm I'll try to think of something for the plant... gun and hand claw? dunno when I'll make hem tho. I have to find some ideas with it.

Upvote 0
plant.jpg
Rethought the plant a bit.
I hope its self explanatory I wrotte a few thing on it incase.

Orb with holes that spew, create, transport or generate Oil.
Having living oil would be so gruesome ! By that I mean having living organism that excrete oil. Some sort of worm or cockroach, larva thing. Or plain oil ... It's kinda getting heavy on the hardware rendering and making. All the boss have very few attack... hahahaha.
At one point it would be like having the patriarch Throwing small blade at you.
Hans planting syringe into you to add random debilating poison.
KFP leaving grenade when running.
Abomination carrying a cannon in a hand and use it by that I mean a black powdered cannon that were used in the 14th century.
We have to know when to stop!!!! Or not... At any rate.

2 type of end mouth I had in mind.
-1 is being moving living plant tissu
-1 is being an iris door.

Added some metal like support along the vine which hold its flower head.
Which leaded to some ideas regarding the plant that could lead to some other attack.
I think the boss has already plenty but well.. the more the merrier!
Used like a whip!
Snake sneaki rampant that either bites you or constraint you in place.

The idea behind the flower head was that it was a heart/brain"critical core" thingie weakness that is always exposed.
Making it resitant/immune to CC so that it doesn't affect the body in this matter.

I'll probly make the handblade tommorow or the oil or the gun" I don't like gun"................That's why its going to be the last one to.
So once upon time?
There was a later!

Upvote 0
hand.jpg
It didn't turn out like I wanted ..
But it self explainatory I think.

An orthopedic hand. Mechanised and upgraded with horzine technology.

The white strip in the hand is supposed to be some light blue light effect. From the liquid in the palm, lubrifiant , electricity conductor, fuel pick your fancy for its sci-fi magic?
The "blade" is telescopik, retractable well for the intro or look only hahaha...
The black circle in the hand are grip helpers.
The black circle on the top of the hand are sphere getting out the hand.
The "heads" that strangle out from the side of the fingers are well purely cosmetic. But also some weird way of plate clipped together

It would have been great to have hoses about. A batteries entry with a gauge atop or next to it. A more detailed metal for the hand hahaha.
Gasp to see the mechanism . But they would all end up unoticable...So it could be even more simpler then this to Hahaha.

I'll see what I can do with the ultra long barel pistol.

Upvote 0