• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Netskys offer to all KF mappers

netsky/SiE

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 17, 2010
Hey all,

Netsky is in need of someone or a group of people if possible that are enthusiastic about creating maps within the "killing floor SDK". We currently own a 40 slot KF custom server which is ranked in the top 20 KF servers on game tracker.

What we offer;

Anyone who wishes to come on board will be given their own 6 slot dedicated server to use for the purpose of testing their maps. Along with a group of beta testers from within our netsky community to iron out all bugs in their work. You would also be part of a vast expanding community that strives to provide the community with popular and fun public servers. Netsky will fully support all work that is created, once fully tested and bug free we will happily place the map onto our public server.

What we want;

We're basically looking for someone who has the time to use their skills to provide for the netsky server. We are currently in need of 3 - 4 small maps to a certain style which will be explained once on board. We only look for simple maps with basic details as we understand the layout is by far the most important aspect of a map which enhances the game-play ten fold.

Contacts;

You may visit www.netsky.org.uk to contact us

or.

Steam contact; iblock4fun

or.

Reply to this post

Netsky management team, SiE

Last edited:
Okay well in need to understand what kind of idea we're after, you'd have to take a look at an existing map. It's called KF-innerfortress ( but we have fixed it up and got all the bugs / glitches out ) arramus has helped us with doing this but we can't expect him to map for us on a regular basis as he's a very busy guy giving things to the KF community. We want maps of similar size to innerfortress and would like them to be based around the idea of "Fort Netsky" or the main building being of relevance to netsky ( a secret science lab / facility etc ) Hope this helps i would explain in more detail if you were on board :)

Upvote 0
KF-Innerfortress

KF-Innerfortress

Is that KF-Innerfortress by the asp by any chance? I'm just curious, because I'm the author. I just googled for the map name, since my brother said he saw a few guys playing it one night, and ever since then I've been trying to see what people thought about it...I'm also curious as to the bugs and fixes that have since been applied to it.

Thanks guys!

ASP

Upvote 0