• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

need fire fight info

HellBilly

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 13, 2011
info on the new game plkay type firefight is really hard to find
anyone have any info ?
ive followed RO since UT2003 .. ive seen it grow and ive seen one of the best game communitys ive ever seen built.

but the objective based game play and round based spawns kill the funn for me i need something simple that i can jump into and have a fast game and not have my fun stopped for 5 min.s because i made a mistake. or 30 min.s min. to play a game.

i hate to say it but i need a fast paced TDM like COD:hardcore. where i can hop in for a fast 5-10 min. game or play many 5-10 min. games back to back. this will make or break the game for me.

any info would be great

side note : 2011 is halfway over ... lets get a release date

thank you
i just did ... no classes for firefight .. thats good news for me
i also like the sound of countdown for when i have more time to kill

i also like the sound of the coop as this is what me and my frioends always fall back on when the hacks get under our skin.

man i got alot of hope wrapped up in this game .. cod is dead
im starting to get scared about the release date though .. the longer they wait the greater the risk of "dated" graphics.

Upvote 0
thank you

i also like the sound of the coop as this is what me and my frioends always fall back on when the hacks get under our skin.

im starting to get scared about the release date though .. the longer they wait the greater the risk of "dated" graphics.

First off, welcome to the forums!

Have you played the first RO?

I wouldn't get worried about a release date being far. It seems as if it will be late summer-ish, although that is not confirmed.

Upvote 0
thank you

LMAO?! graphics dont matter bro, thats why i still play the first game..

Upvote 0
thank you for the welcome ... i have played RO on and off .. mostly off since it was a mod for ut2003 .. im a old moh:aa guy
i just dont like the objective based game play .. its fun for larger private games .. but for public play ive found that the game usually ends in frustaration

@ teemu92
graphics matter a bit .. esp. with everyone all worked up over non stop bf3 footage. i want ro to sell enough so all tripwire employees are very comfortable but not so much that the cheaters flock to it the way the have cod. if dated graphics keep the cheaters at bay im cool with that

Last edited:
Upvote 0