• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Native voices?

Where are native voices?
Where are the fancy scope sway-effects?
Where are the controls to mute VOIP?
Where are the monetary controls?
To add:
Where are the things most people didn't care about but I wanted because it'd be so cool to have?
Where are the giant super nazi mega death robots?
Where are the super exploding russian guns of explodingness?
[/sarcasm]

Upvote 0
The option just isn't in yet. But if you listen closely; you'll hear your enemies speak their native language.

There is also a way to mod the game by replacing a few sound files with a few others to get the native voices on your own team too. It's a temporary work-around that isn't flawless, but it's decent (you'll have to search for the thread yourself, though).

Upvote 0
We already have them in our RO2 folders, there is a way to replace the GerEng files with the GerGer sound files... but i thought there would be a possiblity to do this in the options menue after release..

Hm. I guess this is good enough. I just don't want to listen to the cheesey "ill never get these faces out of my mind" for the 100th time. I think it would be so much more immersive with native languages too.

Upvote 0
To add:
Where are the things most people didn't care about but I wanted because it'd be so cool to have?
Where are the giant super nazi mega death robots?
Where are the super exploding russian guns of explodingness?
[/sarcasm]
Super

Nazi Mega Death Robots are unlocked by completing the entire German campaign using nothing but headshots from the Panzerbusche.

Reactions: Kashash
Upvote 0
"There's obviously no piss for the wicked."

allo-allo-good-moaning.jpg

Reactions: Sgt.NightFire
Upvote 0