• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] CustomSpawnFix

matttthias, it seems that you have missed to also replace boss monsters (Patriarch). :)
yep forgot the big one ;) already fixed it thanks
Played on KF-TheHiveV2FC today with latest version of CustomSpawnFix and the server just crashed on Patriarch spawn :(
Crash log:
Spoiler!

Same thing happened on another servers with this mut and KF-TheHiveV2FC.
Could you fix this pls? Or anyone...

P.S. KF-TheHiveV2FC map mirror (if you encounter a lack of mirrors here when pressing "download now" - just wait 5-10-15 minutes and try again and mirrors come back).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ZombiePatriarchWithLowerHealth? You are using some additional mutator, or this is implemented in the map package?

Anyway, nothing to do in this mut regarding that crash.
So solve the crash, ZombiePatriarchWithLowerHealth must extends from ZombieBoss_STANDARD instead of ZombieBoss. Or you can make a mutator to add the missing defaults, like "Mesh" which is causing the crash.

Upvote 0
King Sumo
No I don't have exotic mutators (few white only) and without mutators the situation is the same, so I guess it's implemented in the map itself.
Unfortunately I'm not so good in modding and can't make such mutator to fix it yet... Or patch this map (I even don't have the sources of map).

Anyway thank you for clarifying this!

Upvote 0
Game is dead so no.
Well I wouldn't say dead, there's like a few here and there that still plays, according to the server browser; had a few randoms on my server too!

But I suppose it is in the sense now that KF2 is out, albeit still in early access....here's hoping once they get out of it, the game should be bug/glitch free along with all the promises they've made to us! :p:D

Upvote 0
Dead as in update wise... obviously.
Actually 1065 was just rolled out recently.....due to some security issue....:D So I'm guessing whatever muts and custom stuff that was up for whitelisted and got approved, but never pushed, should now be whitelisted; consequently any muts and custom stuff that was whitelisted could now be grelisted/blacklisted. Unless this update was just the security fix and none of the approved stuff(if any) got pushed out...?

So maybe 1066 might come out due to another security issue(which is major) or whatnot and hopefully the submitted muts and stuff that got/or will get approved for whitelisting will be whitelisted after that update...

I'm guessing they push updates when there is enough force under it, otherwise they are laxed about it and leave it until they all pile up....and then eventually this alone will be enough for the devs to push the update.

Upvote 0
1065 doesn't affect whitelisting or any other gameplay features.
Ok

Game is officially dead
and this is good for modding community.

Um, pretty sure they said they would still support KF1 and dish out some updates and or improvements, even after KF2 is out(I'll need to find proof of this because I swear I read it somewhere...unless it was in a dream...hahaha)....unless they've now recently taken their word back and not support KF1 anymore, which I never got....

Upvote 0
Upvote 0