• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mutator - auto-ready after being killed

Cat_in_da_Hat

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Don't know about you, but on those rare occasions that I do die in RO2, I really hate having to hit the 'ready' button to get back into the game.

Is it possible to have a mutator that will put me back into the game without having to hit the READY button.

I always seem to die right when there are about 2 seconds left before the next spawn cycle.

Also if it would spawn me at previous spawn selection, that would be ace.

Reactions: =GG= Mr Moe
Don't know about you, but on those rare occasions that I do die in RO2, I really hate having to hit the 'ready' button to get back into the game.

Is it possible to have a mutator that will put me back into the game without having to hit the READY button.

I always seem to die right when there are about 2 seconds left before the next spawn cycle.

Also if it would spawn me at previous spawn selection, that would be ace.

Everything is possible, but mutators run on server side. Sure they can execute code on client side too, but the muator class itself is server side. This means that you can only "skip" that annoying reday button (I don't like it too) if the server does run that "SkipTheAnnoyingReadyButton" mutator. If the server doesn't run it, then you will have to click it yourself. In general this will result in two groups of servers. One that run it, and you don't need to press it and one group that doesn't run it, and you need to press it.
Now you might ask yourself why a mutator doesn't come in client only versions, well the answer to that is simple. It would be a too easy way to hide cheats by packing them in a client side mutator.

Reactions: Snuffeldjuret
Upvote 0