• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Also now that all the so called vision overlay effects are gone while spectating, you cant see player names either and a lot of people find this very annoying.
Anyone know how to fix this? I need this so I can see who is glitching/cheating so kicks/bans can be made.

EDIT: I think I know where abouts it is but not sure on how to fix it.
Code:
  // Dead Players see Red
  if( !PlayerOwner.IsSpectating() )
  {
   C.SetDrawColor(255, 255, 255, GrainAlpha);
   C.DrawTile(SpectatorOverlay, C.SizeX, C.SizeY, 0, 0, 1024, 1024);
  }

EDIT: Above code isn't really anything to do with it as I tested this. I also noticed another problem with the HUD. If you move a certain distance away from the other players (while playing), the player information disappears like the spectator view does.

Any chance on a fix someone? :p

EDIT: This didn't work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello.
1025 server
Trying compile, error, how fix it?

-------------------------GoodKarma - Release--------------------------
-----------------------ServerPerksV4 - Release------------------------
Analyzing...
Superclass KFBuyMenuSaleList of class SRBuyMenuSaleList not found

History: UMakeCommandlet::Main

Exiting due to error

Upvote 0
there is something, i just notice but it is not that serious though.

quick perk selection in trader menu, there is one blank perk icon there. i mean there is really a perk there, you can select it, but it doesn't show the icon. i use only the 7 original icon for each perk...

ps. is it just me having a problem ? no just find some pic from ro_source in previous page
the current perk is blank ... but selectable ...
Shot00057.jpg

credit to ro_source

Last edited:
Upvote 0
figure it out for yourself, i did.

why the fack you have to ask questions that have already been answered?!?!

maybe you need to start typing when you open files on your computer.

wtf ! read it properly before making a fuss of something, i don't care that you even deleted the previous reply and reply the new one, but i saw it. if you really are noticing what you are doing, APOLOGIZE PLEASE !

to make it clearer, i am not mentioning about weapon group at all ...

i am a retard or not, you know your answer ... i won't make a fuss over this silly misreading although i am quite new around here compared to you.

ps. i don't quote the previous reply, but you know youself ..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
after i filled in my custom perks into servermust.uc, everything was ok. icons were correct inside trader.
so you must fill into your custom sheet, and you should have by now.

fyi, i deleted my previous post because it was too mean, and i was getting sick of having to tell people to look at the ****ing files before they reply about those files included., sorry.

but also i have been drinking with my fried before he has to go be a drill sargent at ft benning.

Upvote 0