• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Most Stylish Weapon?

Most Stylish Weapon?

• Lever Action Rifle

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Hunting Shotgun

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • LAW

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Dual Handcannons

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Flamethrower

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • AK-47

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Pump Shotgun

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Crossbow

• AA12

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • SCAR

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Katana

• Machete

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Axe

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Chainsaw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.4%

• Total voters
I remember seeing something similar to this mentioned a while ago, and decided to make a poll/second discussion. Here is the topic: Most stylish weapon. This is the weapon that Looks the best both in general appearance, and in how it kills. This has nothing to do with effectiveness, or even general playstyle; it's all about being both kickarse and photogenic.

Feel free to discuss this as well. Just remember that this has nothing to do with how effective a weapon is, the cost, the capabilities, what it can do. Just how goddam awesome you feel/look killing specimen with it:cool:

EDIT: This will also be good for measuring the community favorites with weapons (aka good for mappers, writers, ect.) Also, please note if I left anything notable out of the primaries, and I will try and see that it is added early on (the thread must be copied into annew thread with a near identical poll, so I prefer if this is done early on)

Last edited:
Might not be everyone's first choice...

The Bullpup

I just plain like it.

actually, it was originally on there, but I had to get rid of one weapon to add "Other" and Bullpup just happened to cross my eye, unfortunately. I probably would have booted something else, but with the timer running the moment I started making the poll, I had to work fast.

Upvote 0
Hunting shotgun by far.

Double barreled shotguns have been my video game favorite ever since beginning my gaming career as a young tot on doom 2. I'm still waiting for a game that incorporates an over under double barrel :cool:

*BOOM*, *BOOM*. Breaks open, spent shells fly out. Cram two more in, slam it closed. So much style it makes me giggle like a justin beiber fan every time I use one.

Upvote 0
I think the M32 grenade launcher looks incredibly cool. I love firing it in zed time and watching the chambers revolve as grenades fly out the front end creating a bloody mess. The red dot it has looks pretty cool too. Add it to the poll.

I would very much like to add it, but you can't edit the poll, unless I call in a mod. And which weapon should be removed? As awesome as both the m32 and the m79 are, its difficult to choose weapons to boot from the list in their stead.

Upvote 0