• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

More PS4 trophy problems

Warlock7PSN

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 12, 2020
Still broken on PS4!!!
The 1.0.5 update caused me to get the Queen of the Ocean trophy but not Ruler of the deep. How can you have one without the other?!?! So, it’s still buggy and broken... Five weeks in...

ImApanda85

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 5, 2020
My bug report:

- Only got Queen of the Ocean

- You s*ck, Landmarks, Dead Horse Lake and Tourist trophies didn't pop and obviously no platinum

Bought this day one, upported you, paid full price even when here in Mexico the dollar was at an almost all-time high... and you pull this sh*t?

I want a efund. F*ck the fixes and trophies, I just want a refund. I got it on PS4 digital, because of course your games don't ship here physical without like 40 dollars for only the shipping.

This f*cking sucks.

Warlock7PSN

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 12, 2020
Just had it crash fast traveling from crawfish bay to the grotto in prosperity sands. Did not save my last license plate Or the 100% in crawfish bay.

Warlock7PSN

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 12, 2020
Since I got no response. Reposting.

Ruler of the Deep and the platinum will not pop.

100% completion but the trophies do NOT get awarded.

Funny thing saying you’re getting the information over to QA... We shouldn’t have to debug your code for you...