• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Mod Suggestion: "Sketch" Textures

FreedomsFlame

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 30, 2012
I was just surfing the net when I got the awesome idea that Killing Floor would look awesome if all the textures were replaced with "sketch" versions of themselves. the basic lines would be in black, on a white base. The various grime and such would be in varying shades of grey, or red. Blood would still be red, but a toned down, pastel version so it doesn't clash with the overall color (or lack thereof) scheme.

Note: I do not have the capabilities to make this at the moment. It is merely a suggestion and I hope some artist on these forums picks it up because I would love to see this.

=[PMC]= breakfast

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2011
Germany
So a cell shaded kinda look? That'd be cool for a fun mut.
tried to make a map like this a while ago, wanted to use the textures of the game "XIII". But wasn't able to extract meshes =/ Would still like to do this ...

Last edited:

hipnox

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 9, 2010
i'm not talking about cartoony textures

i'm talking about an actual toon / sketch shader, post-procesor, whatever.

DMN666

Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
XIII Thirteen was using UT?!
I remember that game.

Also i could probably wipe up a "sketch" Clot texture if i got nothing better to do.

=[PMC]= breakfast

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2011
Germany
yea, maybe ill catch up my XIII map Project again, becausei learned new things in editor and so on to manage it. You are able to export the Textures via umodel but not meshes =/ so need to retexture all of them i think