• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Missing out on Rolled up Sleeves!!

Yarnu

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
There is nothing worse then loading into the round late and missing out on your sexy rolled up sleeves...

iAeJvN5.jpg

The problem is that there can only be several rolled up sleeve soldiers per team....

Looking at this next picture we can see I've attained a High Enough rank to play either Rifleman, Squad Leader or Elite Assault and with that unlock the ability to play as a 'HERO' (Get the sexy rolled up sleeves)

x7YGaha.jpg

Why cant players with the high rank, who missed the 'HERO' quota, be denied out on the sexy rolled up sleeves? It's always awesome to see a 'Rolled Up Sleeve' soldier near by you and go ...

"Yea this cat knows what he is doing!"

yVe2u6G.jpg

In all seriousness though, It doesnt really matter that much... It would be nice, and maybe a bit more realistic to have more 'Rolled Up Sleeve' soldiers.. especially on the hot summer/spring maps... and I want to look like a badass in games!

Not this Level 5 German Rifleman!! Using the Cover System! :p

zIiZnsR.jpg

Rising Storm anyone.. ANYONE who has unlocked the 'Rolled Up Sleeve' character skin! Can have it... ANYONE!

XIWFLh8.jpg

The Hero Japanese on the Jungle maps can look like ECHIDNAS!

IlEKnp3.jpg

I can dream cant i? :)