• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console missing cosmetics

It seems some of the cosmetics that used to be equippable aren't right now. We are looking into the issue. I've written up the Cyberpunk sparkyphantom958 and the Steampunk Dynamite Arm-band SnapJackalPop for the devs to fix. I'll keep looking for others, but if you have any other cosmetics that this bug affects, letting me know the specific ones would help me. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Bailey;n2333492 said:
It seems some of the cosmetics that used to be equippable aren't right now. We are looking into the issue. I've written up the Cyberpunk sparkyphantom958 and the Steampunk Dynamite Arm-band SnapJackalPop for the devs to fix. I'll keep looking for others, but if you have any other cosmetics that this bug affects, letting me know the specific ones would help me. Thanks!

The emote pack, the badass santa, both headshot fx and Mrs. Foster on Xbox one won't load after purchasing.

Upvote 0