• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Merc Report - All Aboard

Mercs,

It’s getting to be that time of year where the strange, weird, mysterious, and lets just through this out there, downright demonic seem to pop up... even more so than usual given your line of work.

Some of our surveillance drones around London have picked up just such an event, so we are sending you in to figure out what's happening, and more importantly, shut it down. The surveillance has picked up a cry from the streets close to some of your old haunts. Specifically the rail station formerly known as Kings Cross.

hellmark1.jpg

You won’t find any kids waving sticks at you on this visit, nor friendly pet shop boys waiting to sell you goods around the concourse. Things have taken a decidedly more hellish mark. And whatever world these portals lead you to, we want nothing to do with. But perhaps you can make use of some of the strangeness you will find yourself around for extra power... just remember, these sorts of things tend not to come without a price!

hellmark2.jpg

So get a move on you Pogues, break and enter into Hellmark Station, ride out what enemies are thrown your way, then terminate this line. We’ve set our high hopes on you.

I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 245 featured items
Прикол даже не в том, что карта из воркшопа, а в ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ порталах и ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ и которая торчит из земли, атмосфера была бы другой (лучше) если бы не было этой хрени. Трипы зря вы добавляете в эту игру мистику ... (П) Лучше бы уже Западный Лондон перенесли з кф1 ...: Смущенный:

Upvote 0
im saying layout wise.
aesthetically its obviously not west london, but the ground level with its layout is basically west london but larger.
And yes i did play kf1 and i stand by my argument, hostile grounds is west london, just larger and slightly less boring thanks to a more varied underground level.

Upvote 0