• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Merc Report - All Aboard

Mercs,

It’s getting to be that time of year where the strange, weird, mysterious, and lets just through this out there, downright demonic seem to pop up... even more so than usual given your line of work.

Some of our surveillance drones around London have picked up just such an event, so we are sending you in to figure out what's happening, and more importantly, shut it down. The surveillance has picked up a cry from the streets close to some of your old haunts. Specifically the rail station formerly known as Kings Cross.

You won’t find any kids waving sticks at you on this visit, nor friendly pet shop boys waiting to sell you goods around the concourse. Things have taken a decidedly more hellish mark. And whatever world these portals lead you to, we want nothing to do with. But perhaps you can make use of some of the strangeness you will find yourself around for extra power... just remember, these sorts of things tend not to come without a price!

So get a move on you Pogues, break and enter into Hellmark Station, ride out what enemies are thrown your way, then terminate this line. We’ve set our high hopes on you.

Comments

Brogs

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 14, 2019
Прикол даже не в том, что карта из воркшопа, а в ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ порталах и ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ и которая торчит из земли, атмосфера была бы другой (лучше) если бы не было этой хрени. Трипы зря вы добавляете в эту игру мистику ... (П) Лучше бы уже Западный Лондон перенесли з кф1 ...: Смущенный:

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
1. its not a workshop map
2. west london was too basic and frankly boring in its layout, that would require a rebuild for kf2.
Honestly tho, we already have Hostile Grounds... which is basically West London in layout, but bigger.

Last edited:

Migunne

Sep 23, 2010
Hostile Grounds aint west london if u played kf 2009.... So when it releases new map ?

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
im saying layout wise.
aesthetically its obviously not west london, but the ground level with its layout is basically west london but larger.
And yes i did play kf1 and i stand by my argument, hostile grounds is west london, just larger and slightly less boring thanks to a more varied underground level.

Draegonfly

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 4, 2019
actually, Hostile Grounds has the same layout as Biotic's Lab from KF1 - the area that was original spawn is the broken elevator

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
i mean both basically have the same layout of 2 rectangles, with 3 vertical lines, 2 horizontal lines and a connector in the middle between.
Only that West london and hostile grounds have 1 connector, while kf1 biolab doesnt... just has extended area on the right side that leads to the stairs

DoshLoving_Deginerate

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 17, 2020
The new map is looking sick I think it's not community made hopefully but if only I got to play with the mk23 in this not sugarcoating it just tbh tho

DoshLoving_Deginerate

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 17, 2020
Also since when does hostile ground look like west London I'll be honest same kinda feelin but not at all the same plus hostile ground was boring-er
and that's a fact just see how many people who play killing floor 1 is going to say about it trust me it's okay and all but kf1 had better maps freakly

war.to.fame

Aug 31, 2017
alright, is this a Halloween themed coming up or just an event?

Also will the next Xmas event have new Christmas maps, i would like to see some snow maps with bloody xmas trees please.

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
ALL ABOAAAARD

HA HA HA HA HA

Cheeky Ozzy reference asides, the map looks sick ! I often say I'm tired of KF2 maps always looking the same as they're always reusing the same assets, but that one looks cool. Probably due to its nightmarish tones.