• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Max prestige

daftwaffe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 5, 2017
Part of the fun for me doing prestige is starting over from level 1 without perks. I also like the graphic to show I am an "elite" player. Even if you don't give dosh vault rewards for prestiging (who cares?) or precious themed skins, I would like to have the opportunity to level up again from nothing.

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
i mean if you're already at rank 5 max on every perk, and you still want to do the level up again..... there is a console command that can completely reset your perk levels to 0.
tbh i forgot what the command was, probably resetstats "yourusername"

HeatSurge

May 20, 2009
I was also wondering if there will be more prestige levels. I'm at 5 on every perk, but I want to go to 6, not really to reset to 0 again :) .

Apr 4, 2019
Canada
buzzlightyear.jpg

Sorry I had to Ha! Ha! Ha!

That be great tho.
Even if all it adds is a small little icon =D
The only problem with that ... hmmm.. the only possible point of view that could be seen has a problem are server that boost xp rate.
But YES more prestige! Cause of prestige ...

Sarcy

Dec 9, 2018
As someone who has everything maxed I feel at the very least we should have got some Vault Crates because we effectively missed out on up to 40 of them!?!

Was also hoping the last icon would be gold like the 1st game but alas it was not to be.