• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Matriarch tracker not working

LilStout

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 20, 2018
I've killed the matriarch once and the tracker still says 0 and have confirmed with other players that the seasonal tracker for the matriarch kills is not working.

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
I played two days in a row, Matriarch still to be seen.... is there a Matriarch in this game? Really?

Devs add more Boss, and you can't fight the new boss because it has no special 'drop' rate for it during the event, this is dumb..

Samatas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2018
She's really rare for me also.
I killed her In a short survival game today and it didn't count so there is definitely something wrong with the tracking of the objective

LilStout

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 20, 2018
She's really rare for me also.
I killed her In a short survival game today and it didn't count so there is definitely something wrong with the tracking of the objective
Yeah she's rarer than 1 in 5. Gotta be. Thats why this tracker eeds to get fixed bc idek if i can finish at this rate.

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015