• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maneater Known Issues PSA

I know this thread is a bit old, however I stumbled across it while trying to figure out how to get the game to save. I am on PC. I’ve spent a total of 2.5 hours playing this game in 2 sessions, both of which did not save. At all. I was frustrated after the first loss. Decided to try again. After over an hour of playing, I Didn’t even leave the application, just went to the main menu where it showed a complete loss of data once again. Unfortunately this game is unplayable for me until it’s fixed.

Upvote 0
The issue happens when you are swimming fast above and sometimes below sea also when you try to escape the Hunter's on the attacking boat it starts lagging other than that the game is awesome but i hope the issue is fix on the next patch for ps4
This issue also occurs on PC but it is more random. The game will just randomly start lagging with like 5 fps and then after about 5-15 seconds just work again

Upvote 0