• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Man-eater: WoW.

KoldStrejke

Grizzled Veteran
May 20, 2020
Ok, Now. I can not seem to want to play any other game then this right now. I Totally LOVE this game. Got it on Xbox One X (Physical Disc), Finished it 100%.
Got it on PC (just in baby shark area now). I do wish Epic had Achievements.
PS4 version (Disc Version) is coming today and I will play it through.

This game has hit a gamers mark with me, that is driving me to replay it over and over.
The only games I have played over and over are Diablo 1 (the most I might add. over 70 times cant count them just through up a number) Dark Souls:1, (over 60 times). Dark Souls 2 (over 40 times). Dark Souls 3 (over 25 times). Demon Souls (12 times). RDR:1, 7 times. working on eight( DLC Missions too). these titles are just a few of the multi completed games I own. I can see myself playing this game for years to come. Just as I played the Dark Souls Series, Over and Over and Over again.

here's to the good work from Tripwire on a Fabulous Game, Cheers! :coffee:🍻🥂

epic did announce achievements were under way on a future update. Not sure if they're gonna implement achievements on already released games or if it will only be games released after achievements update. Wouldn't be that hard for devs to just copy paste consoles achievements and translate platinum/gamerscore system to whatever Epic will use for its achievement system.

Reactions: KoldStrejke
Upvote 0