• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Make parrying Client sided?

Humam2104

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
I live in the Middle east, and there aren't much servers there, so most of the time I'm playing on a ping of 150 or 200. Which is high and I have to press the parry button way earlier than I should because I need the server to register my parry, Can you please fix this?
Note: client sided means that parrying will count or register whenever i press it, not whenever the information reaches the server and that coincides with an attack that happened at that moment

Last edited:
Just to explain what I mean, check the video
I press the jump key along with the parry key at the same and you could see that my parry was very late while the jump was way earlier than it
when I mistakenly press it too early or when it's stuck from the last jump but it mostly doesn't as it's consistent and I can't focus on which attack I would parry, this is simple with smaller zeds but against a scrake this is a disaster as the scrake's chainsaw is very powerful against the berserker without his buff

Upvote 0