• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Machine Pistols and other

S3R4PH!M

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 27, 2010
I thought about little machine pistols(like the scorpion or the mini uzi) for commando or sharpshooter or medic, which can be used in akimbo mode like the 9mm and the handcannon, too. they would be fired at the same time in akimbo and for alt-fire you can swith between acimbo and single mode for more power in acimbo and more precision in single. you could buy them single and double like the handcannon.

the other thing is the weapon spawners. i think there could some weapons be added to the spawner like the ak47 or the m79 or the hunting shotgun or maybe the flamethrower. now some of you might think "how probable is it that there is an ak74 on a farm or why should a flamethrower be in and old house??" i think you can ask the same about a deagle or a bullpup or shotgun.

and to make this not too unbalanced it should be less probable for a flamethrower to spawn than a 9mm.

ok thats amazing BUT i thought about real machine pistols with own model and akimbo mode and the most important point is: with this non official mutator you can neither level up your perks nor can you hav the perk stats you normally have. you cant even play with your stats when your not using the mutator, that means whenever you want to play with your stats or the mut you hav to put the files in your folder or you have to remove them. the mutator is nice but its not handy(i hope thats the right word^^)

and the other thing i wrote about is that there should be more weapons which can spawn on the map

Upvote 0

that has nothing to do with mw2(just because its akimbo everyone thinks of mw2 -.- i should call it 'double mode' ^^)
and it IS realistic that you can use the scorpion or the mini uzi ind akimbo

and for the weapon spawners ok but i think every perk should be able to find his default weapon anywhere on the map. and here we are again the firebug needs a lower default weapon but that is another topic

Upvote 0