• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Loosing saved games 4 times. FPS drops.

Probably because it's is the wrong section... The loss saved game issue you are having is an isolated rare issue. I'm wondering what you have on your PS4 that may have triggered this.
Nothing, i have never loss saved games. The first time happening. And it's not isolated, i've seen a lot of topics on the Internet talking about the same problems. I'm a gamer for 29 years, i'm not a amateur, i know what i'm talking about. If you can send me the link to the right section, i appreciate it.

Upvote 0
Probably because it's is the wrong section... The loss saved game issue you are having is an isolated rare issue. I'm wondering what you have on your PS4 that may have triggered this.
It’s not a rare issue at all. I’ve literally seen hundreds of comments on Reddit and even on this forum.
In their defence they have responded to the issue and said by the end of the week. I’ve had the issue happen twice to me and I’ve now decided to save and upload to the cloud every 30/60 minutes now. Not ideal but it’s the only way to make sure you have a backed up save file.

Reactions: KoldStrejke
Upvote 0
Huh.... Strange. I hadn't heard about this til now and I've been watching many streams on it. I wonder if it is a certain PS4 model on a certain firmware. I have the old base PS4 and it's running the newest firmware, it's said to be more stable than the newer PS4's.
I have a launch PS4, running latest update and I’ve lost my save file too. It’s definitely not an isolated issue as there are many reports of it happening.

Reactions: Silentnight
Upvote 0
I'm getting really, really, tried of their attempts of trying to down play these issues as just effecting a small few...
The thing is that only a small portion of players that bought the game are experiencing these issues, and they are all different as people are using different models and different apps thst may contribute to the issues - not unlike PC's or smartphone problems with apps. So it's hard to gauge if that's a small or large number overall but it's not as widespread as people here think. If it were, we would be seeing alot more reviews and videos on it. Heck, even PS Store's customer rating averages at 4.5 out of 5.

Upvote 0
The thing is that only a small portion of players that bought the game are experiencing these issues, and they are all different as people are using different models and different apps thst may contribute to the issues - not unlike PC's or smartphone problems with apps. So it's hard to gauge if that's a small or large number overall but it's not as widespread as people here think. If it were, we would be seeing alot more reviews and videos on it. Heck, even PS Store's customer rating averages at 4.5 out of 5.

I've just said on another post you're potentially reverse trolling.

Now I'm wondering if you're an employee of Tripwire.

It isn't a small number. At first I thought it was, on day 2. By today I knew it wasn't because people on my own FB groups have talked to me about it, and people on Twitter were telling me on the comments I made on Tripwire's Main Maneater Twitter.

Now sincerely that's absolutely the maximum time you're going to get from me. Feel free to type away, you'll be just amusing yourself. I'm here because I bought something I can't use, not amuse someone who obviously has nothing better to do (in under 10 minutes you jumped on every post i made today trying to flame bait... pathetic).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It’s clearly not only a small portion of people though is it... I don’t think you’ve actually looked in the right places. The majority of comments on this forum has slowly turned into this save issue. Al you have to do is google “Maneater save issue” you’ll then see that it isn’t such a small portion of people.

£35 for a broken game.... the game got delayed before hand and I wonder why....

Look I personally love the game when I didn’t have the fear of losing my game progress. But you shouldn’t be playing a game with that fear looming over you.

Upvote 0
It’s clearly not only a small portion of people though is it... I don’t think you’ve actually looked in the right places. The majority of comments on this forum has slowly turned into this save issue. Al you have to do is google “Maneater save issue” you’ll then see that it isn’t such a small portion of people.

£35 for a broken game.... the game got delayed before hand and I wonder why....

Look I personally love the game when I didn’t have the fear of losing my game progress. But you shouldn’t be playing a game with that fear looming over you.

I sincerely wouldn't entertain them Jimmy' they're just looking to whip things up. Cheers for fact checking him though.

What I played I loved, only problem I have is money spent on something I can't use as you say. If I can use the product, or get my money back (I played more than two hours before crash so probably can't) i'm happy, & I certainly wouldn't be here wasting time posting.

Reactions: Jimmytheone87
Upvote 0
K, for people with PS4's, you are able to save a Copy of the save file to USB. Upon hearing/reading this issue. PS4 players should be using a USB flashdrive to back up there game saves. I for one, when I get my PS4 version will be doing this (Copy to USB).
An idea would be for the developers to maybe have a message on the main screen to say this. Most of the people who have this game wouldn’t have come to this forum until **** hits the fan. By then it’s a tough lesson learned.

If you don’t have PSN then the usb is a must. I’ve had the PS4 for years and this is the first time I’ve been told about the PSN cloud. I’ve never ever had to use it before or I probably have but I’ve been completely oblivious to it.
Point is that we shouldn’t have to exit the game and then do another save.

Upvote 0
I've just said on another post you're potentially reverse trolling.

Now I'm wondering if you're an employee of Tripwire.

It isn't a small number. At first I thought it was, on day 2. By today I knew it wasn't because people on my own FB groups have talked to me about it, and people on Twitter were telling me on the comments I made on Tripwire's Main Maneater Twitter.

Now sincerely that's absolutely the maximum time you're going to get from me. Feel free to type away, you'll be just amusing yourself. I'm here because I bought something I can't use, not amuse someone who obviously has nothing better to do (in under 10 minutes you jumped on every post i made today trying to flame bait... pathetic).
You're acting like I'm writing my comments here to get a reaction from you. If you don't like what I'm saying, you don't have to reply but either way, the vast majority are playing the game fine. I'm not saying it's not a large number, just saying the reaction would be much larger than on a few websites.

As for you making it seem like I have an issue with adnitting the games faults on the other thread, don't forget that I've posted videos on the glitches so it's not as you say "You're defending the game and Tripwire".

Upvote 0